CE Certificated Mobile Welding Fume Extractor/Dust Collector With PTFE Membrane Filter for Welding
The basic structure of the equipment consists of the box, fan, filter element, suction arm, electrical control and other parts, The product is novel, beautiful and practical, stable in performance and convenient for use and maintenance. The suction arm can be rotated at 360 degrees, which is flexible and convenient, easy to approach the dust spot, and effectively ensures the cleanliness of the air. It is especially suitable for cleaning and dedusting in the welding workshop.
The fume will be sucked into the extractor through the exhaust hose. Firstly, the fume passes the diversion device which could ramify the fume to avoid residual sparks enter into the filter layer directly. Then, 99.99% of the welding fumes & smoke generated from hthe welding processes will be removed by the filter effectively. As the exhausted air could reach the indoor emission standard, the filtered clean air can be directly discharged indoor via the vent in the bottom of the extractor.
fume extractor is suitable for manual welding and small workpiece welding. It also uses in simple laser welding, engraving and new material processing, ect. It is very flexible using in most working area, especially when the work position is very dispersive.
||Fan of air flow
||Treatment of air flow
||Number of cartridges filter
||Imported PTFE membrane
||Internal suction arm (1 piece)
||Weight(excluding suction arm)
||Dimensions(excluding suction arm)
1. Adopts high quality cold-rolled steel plate processing, key structural parts made by laser cutting and one shot punching forming.
2. Reasonable box structure, compact and practical.
3. A diversion device at the inlet to protect the filter from the damage of large particles.
4. Wide front door and the spiral tower buckle design makes check and replace the filter cartridge easily.
5. Filter adopts the high efficiency import PTFE coated polyester fiber, the filtration reach 99.9%.
6.Original import suction arm: The unique design of the suction hood captures more efficiently. One more joint design than the conventional suction arm allows the suction arm to reach any direction easily. The internal reinforced skeleton system is an aluminum component, which has been anodized, has superior load bearing and corrosion resistance, and has a longer service life.