PLC implementation of filter automatically cleaning high vacuum air filter for 2 or 3 suction holes
High pressure fan’s working induces strong vacuum suction force, forcing fume to move towards the fume inlet, and enter into the extractor to be purified. While sparks are intercepted by the metal mesh filter element, after that, the fume is ramified evenly by deflector to be filtered by the filter cartridge, during the same time, big particles fall into the dust collector under gravity, and small particles floating in vortex caused by suction force will be filtered by the filter cartridge. Small particles coalesce on filter cartridge’s layer surface, then under gravity fall into the dust collector. Purified air is discharged through the vent into workshop.
- Power Switch
- Power indicating light
- PLC implementation of filter automatically cleaning
- Fan rotation direction monitor (Inside the control box)
1. It is suitable for the welding occassion of frequently changing.
2. Professional solving the robot welding fume issue with the special suction nozzule.
3. DN44 mm hose is available, it is easy to move and install in the process of using.
4. High efficiency vacuum pressure fan makes sure the usage life and suction force & air flow.
5. There is smart semi-automatically cleaning type with 1-3 pcs suction nozzules model for optional.
6. The power is available from 1.1kw to 20 Kw (1.1,1.5,2.2,3.3,3.4,5.5/7.5/9/11/13/20 Kw), it will
7. The structure of design is reasonable, the size is small and low noise with large suction force .
|1||Fan type||Vacuum fan|
|2||Treatment of air flow||700±10 m3/h|
|3||Motor power||5.5 kW|
|4||Power supply||3×380 or 415V/50Hz|
|5||Filtration area||20 m2|
|6||Cleaning way||Full-automatically cleaning|
|7||Maximum vacuum pressure||26000-29500 Pa|
|8||Number of cartridge filters||2 pieces|
|9||Filter medium||Polyester PTFE membrane|
|11||Solenoid valve||2 pieces|
|12||Compressed air||5～6 bar|
|13||Suction hose diameter||One DN44mm|