|Product Name:||KAISEN Industrial Welding Fume Extractor||Model:||KSJ-2.2S|
|Air Volume:||3600±100m³/H||Air Suction Arm:||2000m³/h|
|Motor Power:||2.2kW||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz Or 220V/60Hz|
|Filtration Efficiency:||>99.9%||Filter Precision:||0.3μm|
|Filtering Area:||30㎡||Material:||Nanometer Fiber|
|Condition:||New||Keyword:||Portable Welding Fume Extractor,Industrial Dust Collector|
Laser Cutting Smoke Evacuator Machine,
Double Arms Purifying Industrial Fume Extractor,
Industrial Smoke Fume Extractor
Industrial Fume Extractor Smoke Absorber For Laser Cutting KSJ - 2.2S
Dust Collector Product Description
Mobile dust collector is suitable for manual welding and small workpiece welding. It also uses in simple laser welding, engraving and new material processing, ect. It is very flexible using in most working area, especially when the work position is very dispersive.
The welding fume dust collector is a device that absorbs, absorbs and treats waste slag and toxic and harmful gases generated during welding, such as electric welding, protective welding and argon arc welding by means of filtration and purification. The welding smoke extractor can prevent gas pollution, reduce the harmful effects of harmful substances on the workers, and prevent occupational diseases.
1. 3×415V 50Hz, 3×220V 60Hz is avaliable.
2. It can make one arm of φ200mm flexible hose.
3. ATEX type is avaliable.
4. It can change polyester material filter cartridge.
Industrial Air Filter Features
1. Reasonable structure, compact and practical.
2. Four casters at the bottom, two of them with active belt brakes, easy to move and fix position.
3. Suctiont arm adopts precise 360° slewing support,flexible rotation, arbitrary hovering, wide range of movement.
4. The motor adopts an anti-burnout overload circuit, which makes the purifier longer and safer and more reliable.
5. It adopts high-efficiency imported nanofiber filter material and polyester film filter cartridge to fully meet indoor discharge standards.
1. It is suitable for small to middle fume and dusts.
2. TIG, MIG carbon steel welding fume is collected.
3. Occasional to frequent use.
4. One or two welding stations.
Contact Person: Mr. Jason