Combined Metal Cutting And Grinding Industrial Dust Collector And Fume Room
1. Grinding and polishing is an indispensable process in the process of metal processing.
2. During the grinding and polishing process,a large amount of dust will be produced, which will cause
pollution to the working environment and also endanger the health of the workers.
3. For fixed and light weight small workpieces, we use the downdraft table type grindingdust collector
to effectively aspirate dust and purify from the grinding process.
4. For dispersed grinding workpieces with large size and weight and need to be hoisted, the central
grinding dust collector should be used to absorb and purify dust generated by grinding.
5. We specially designed these two types of grinding dust collectors to meet the requirements of dust
treatment in the workshop of grinding.
• Reasonable structure design facilitates dust settlement
• Convenient dust removal, automatic dust removal to ensure the continuity and efficiency of production
• Low noise and easy to use
• PLC control system control, humanized operation panel design, easy to use
• High filtration accuracy, high efficiency and long service life
|Inlet Air Flow||6500-8500±500m³/h||10000-12000±500m³/h||15500-17500±500m³/h|
|Filter Cartridge||4 Pcs||6 Pcs||8 Pcs|
|Cleaning Method||Automatic cleaning||Automatic cleaning||Automatic cleaning|