Automation Welding φ44mm Suction Nozzles Vacuum Dust Collector
The fume comes from the processing will be sucked into the extractor through the hood, first the fume passes the 1st layer spark intercept steel mesh which will separate and intercept the spark initially. And the fume enters into second layer namely filter preventer plate to avoid residual sparks enter into main filter layer directly through ramifying the fume. At last the fume enters the third layer namely the main filter cartridge for ultimate purification.
Mobile high vacuum fume & dust extractor is an air purification machine with advanced technology and craftsmanship, researched and developed independently by our company based on the specific conditions of welding, cutting and polishing workshops. It can be easily operated with high air flow, low noise, stable performance.
The extractor has front connector and can be connected to various professional suction hose, suction welding guns or breathing masks through a hose of Φ44(51)mm.By connecting with hose of Φ44(51)mm and professional nozzle, it also can be used in robot and welding machine’s fume purification.The nozzle is fixed on the welding gun and moves with the welding gun to suck welding smoke simultaneously.
The extractor can be connected to all kinds of magnetic sucker’s nozzle through the hose, or be connected to 2 pieces of high vacuum suction welding guns.
1. It is suitable for the welding occassion of frequently changing.
2. Professional solving the robot welding fume issue with the special suction nozzule.
3. 2 Pieces DN44 mm hose are available, it is easy to move and install in the process of using.
4. High efficiency vacuum pressure fan makes sure the usage life and suction force & air flow.
5. There is smart full automatically cleaning type with 2-3 suction nozzules model for optional.
6. The power is available from 1.1kw to 20 Kw (1.1,1.5,2.2,3.3,3.4,5.5/7.5/9/11/13/20 Kw), it will
7. The structure of design is reasonable, the size is small and low noise with large suction force .
|1||Fan type||Vacuum fan|
|2||Treatment of air flow||450±10 m3/h|
|3||Motor power||3.4 kW|
|4||Power supply||380-480V 50/60Hz|
|5||Filtration area||20 m2|
|6||Cleaning way||Full-automatically cleaning|
|7||Maximum vacuum pressure||23000-29500 Pa|
|8||Number of cartridge filters||2 pieces|
|9||Filter medium||Polyester PTFE membrane|
|11||Solenoid valve||2 pieces|
|12||Compressed air||5～6 bar|
|13||Suction hose diameter||Two DN44mm|