|Power:||750W||Voltage:||120V 60 Hz|
|Air Flow:||1000m3/h||Filter Precision:||0.5μm|
|Filtering Area:||15 M2||Suction Hood:||Plastic Hood|
|Size:||510*610*990mm||Arm:||2m Hose, DN160mm,|
welding smoke eater,
industrial dust extractor
Portable Welding Fume Extractor, 1x120V 60 Hz, Nanometer Filter Cartridge
1. 1X120V 60HZ CSA or UL approved motor.
2. Stainless steel suction hood is more hard and durable.
3. Specically suiting for TIG,MIG and low level fume or dust.
4. Small dimension, easy to move, low power & energy consumption,low price.
1. Mobile welding fume extractor is suitable for the purification of fume and dust generated in
all kinds of welding, grinding and other places as well as for collecting rare metal particles
and precious material.
2. Suction arm can be rotated by 360 °and can reach the position flexibly and easily by pulling the
handle on the hood and position in the absence of external force. Depending on needs, 2m, 3m
flexible suction arm are available.Suction arm uses high temperature resistant, flame retardant
and wearable composite material, it will not crack after burning through by spark and has a longe
3. The filter cartridge of the welding fume extractor is made of imported filtering material of high
filtration precision and can filter out welding fume of 0.5μm. According to the extractor’s work
intensity and the amount of dusts, the usage life of the filter cartridge is different.
4. Maintenance of the filter cartridge is clean and easy since operators are not exposed to airborne dust from blowing the filers clean. The unit is designed to collect particles on the inside of the cartridge, allowing operators to clean the filters with compressed air without creating a dust
cloud in your facility.
5. The high suction and capture velocity developed by Kaisen allows high performance for extended production runs and allows operators to
capture and filter dust and fumes further away from the hood than competitive models.
|1||Fan type||centrifugal fan|
|2||Treatment of air flow||1000±100 m3/h|
|4||Power supply||120V ~/60Hz|
|5||Filtration area||15 m2|
|6||Number of filter cartridges||1 piece|
|7||Filter medium||Nanometer fiber filter paper|
|10||Ash hopper volume||2 L|
|11||One suction arm||Ø160mm*2m|
|12||Weight (excluding suction arm)||98±5KG|
|13||Dimensions(excluding suction arm)||510×610×990mm|
Contact Person: Jason