4M Internal suction flexible arm with 200 mm diameter + 2m extended rod for injection fume
1. For connection to fans or central extraction systems
2. High level of smoke and dust
3. Non-stop operation
4. Welding fumes, gases, vapours, light dusts, car exhaust fumes
1. It's acid-fighting, alkali-resistant, anti-flaming, anti-chemical.
2. Air suction hood 360 degree rotating
3. Occupies small space
4. Regulate flexible and reliable positioning
5. Persistent tightness
6. Multiple inlet optional
7. Arm keeps position due to self-supporting design
8. Self-supported by internal springs
Kaisen air dust extraction arm is used for a single work station in conjunction with a fan or for multi-user stations using ducting connected to a central extraction and filter unit. The extraction arm is designed for continuous use and is suitable for high levels of fume, smoke and dust such as welding fumes, gases, vapours, light dusts or motor vehicle exhaust fumes.
The flexible arm is made of support frame, pulley, suction hood, soft tube and fastener and other components, the front suction hood can move and suspend flexibly with the soft tube together to meet the requirement of different work conditions.
It can be applied to welding which generate a lot of splashing, laser or hand plasma cutting, metal spraying, grinding process, or other processing that require mobile suction with excellent arm balance and easy positioning.
The flexible arm is available of adjusting the length freely.
|Internal joint suction arm||φ160mm||2m|