Vertical Filter Cartridge Plasma Cutting Fume Extractor Of 6 Pcs Filter
1. Middle to high levels of smoke and dust
2. Traning centres and robotic welding lines
3. Laser & plasma and flame cutting systems
4. Welding and grinding shops
|1||Fan type||Centrifugal fan|
|2||Treatment of air flow||6500±100 m3/h|
|3||Motor power||7.5 kW|
|4||Power supply||3×380 or 415V/50Hz|
|6||Number of cartridge filters||6 pieces|
|7||Filter medium||Polyester material|
|9||Solenoid valve||6 pieces|
|10||Compressed air||5～6 bar|
|11||Ash tank volume||50 L|
1. Central Control system implements real-time monitoring and analysis on a number of important parameter of equipments in the operation and
show them in the display, and it has self-diagnosis function, showing abnormal and error conditions in the operation of the equipment
automatically.The central dust &fume purification system's performance is controlled by PLC controlling system.
2. Central fume&dust purifier is a series product researched, developed and designed by the company based on the requirements of different site
conditions.The structure of integrated units is designed to compact and reasonable. A complete series of specifications has been developed to
meet the on-site different work-in-conditions, whether large-scale welding or grinding shop, or welding centers, robotic welding production lines,
plasma, or laser cutting blanking production lines, you can find suitable product model.
3. The functionality of a filter lies in the filter element’s material, Kaisen's filter element is specially developed for the purification of fume and fine
particles generated in welding and cutting, solved this industry's problem of low filtration precision and filter element’s blocking. And the outer
surface ofthe cartridge is covered by a layer of PTFE film layer through heat treatment a special process. Cartridge wall is thin in structure and
has high strength, and the surface film layer has a veryuniform pores, making a network structure with a bore diameter of 0.1 microns below.
4. Rotary dust blowing device is inserted inside the filter cartridge, and very close to the cartridge's innerwall. When the solenoid valve opens,
compressed air enter into two pipes drilled with nozzles,implementing rotary blowing to clean every part of the filter cartridge. Compared with
externally placed blowing nozzles. rotary dust blowing "nozzles" blow force is even on every part of the cartridge, andhave a thorough cleaning,
avoid big noise and damage to the cartridge caused by instant huge blow impact of the externally placed blowing method.
5. To the position polluted by a little oil mist, the company's special spray device not only dilutes oil mist and prevents the dust from attaching to
the filter surface to reduce its service life, but also plays a role in fire prevention.