The vacuum pressure air flowing the blower generates enters the purifying chamber through the suction arm or pipe. The dust contained gas is purified in the purifying chamber through the separation of the filter cartridge. Through different ways of cleaning (manual cleaning or automatic cleaning) make the ash cake of accumulating in the surface of the filter fall into the fume drum. After cleaning, the clean air through the air duct is exhausted out by blower.
1. Central Control system implements real-time monitoring and analysis on a number of important parameter of equipments in the operation and show them in the display, and it has self-diagnosis function, showing abnormal and error conditions in the operation of the equipment automatically. The central dust & fume purification system's performance is controlled by PLC controlling system.
2. Central fume&dust purifier is a series product researched, developed and designed by the company based on the requirements of different site conditions.The structure of integrated units is designed to compact and reasonable. A complete series of specifications has been developed to meet the on-site different work-in-conditions, whether large-scale welding or grinding shop, or welding centers, robotic welding production lines, plasma, or laser cutting blanking production lines, you can find suitable product model.
3. The functionality of a filter lies in the filter element’s material, Kaisen's filter element is specially developed for the purification of fume and fine particles generated in welding and cutting, solved this industry's problem of low filtration precision and filter element’s blocking. And the outer surface of the cartridge is covered by a layer of PTFE film layer through heat treatment a special process. Cartridge wall is thin in structure and has high strength, and the surface film layer has a very uniform pores, making a network structure with a bore diameter of 0.3 microns below.
4. Rotary dust blowing device is inserted inside the filter cartridge, and very close to the cartridge's inner wall. When the solenoid valve opens, compressed air enter into two pipes drilled with nozzles, implementing rotary blowing to clean every part of the filter cartridge. Compared with externally placed blowing nozzles. rotary dust blowing "nozzles" blow force is even on every part of the cartridge, and have a thorough cleaning, avoid big noise and damage to the cartridge caused by instant huge blow impact of the externally placed blowing method.
5. To the position polluted by a little oil mist, the company's special spray device not only dilutes oil mist and prevents the dust from attaching to the filter surface to reduce its service life, but also plays a role in fire prevention.
1. Laser, plasma and flame cutting systems
2. Large amounts of fume and dust
3. Multi-units welding station, grinding room
4. Welding school training center and robot welding lines
5. Workshop fumes and dust purification of Push-Push system
|Inlet Air Flow||4500/6800m³/h||5000/6500m³/h||6500/9500m³/h||13500m³/h|
|Power Supply||3x380V 50 Hz|
|Filter Material||Polyester + PTFE|
|Filter Area||60 m2||60 m2||90 m2||135 m2|
|Filter Cartridge||4 Pcs||4 Pcs||6 Pcs||9 Pcs|
|Cleaning Method||Automatic cleaning|
|Noise||≤74 ± 5dB(A)|
|Inlet diameter||350 mm||350mm||450mm||500mm|
|Weight||730/750± 20kg||750/780± 20kg||1050/1120± 20kg||1875± 20kg|
Integrated fume extractor system
The central fume purification system is controlled by PLC control system. All of operations control and information display are on the control panel with control button and display screen, the operation screen is humanization design and the operating is very convenient.
Our engineers can set the running program according to the requirement of different working conditions, for instance the automatically cleaning ash times after starting and stopping the equipment. Setting up the reverse blow cleaning’s technical parameters according to the on-site air environment, fume & dust characters and compressed air supplying.
The controlling system implements real time monitoring and analyzes on a number of important parameters of the equipment in operation, and show them on the display screen. It has automatically self-diagnosis function to show the equipment’s abnormal and error conditions in operation. These functions can make the equipment in good working condition and extend the usage life of the equipment.
Remote linkage function
The central fume purification system has power socket and plug of EU standard.
When the purification system is installed outdoors or in other places, an additional control terminal can be installed at a convenient place, or a control panel whose functions are the same with those of the control panel of the purification system can be connected to through a modem. That is easy to operate and saves power consumption as well.
Surface filtration precision
The functionality of an extractor lies in the filter cartridge’s material, Kaisen has been dedicating to upgrading filter cartridge.
Kaisen filter element is specially developed for the purification of fume and tiny particles generated in welding and cutting, which solved this industry’s problem of low filtration precision and filter element’s blocking. Kaisen filter cartridge uses polyester fibers (glass fiber) material, and with a special heat process the outer surface of the cartridge is covered with a layer of PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) membrane. The filter cartridge’s interior wall is thin and firm, the surface membrane has very even pores, and form a network of pores’ of diameter less than 0.1μm.
In order to increase filtration area, all of filters are folded in “v” shape, the folding angle is sharp, so no dusts will be retained in the “V” shaped folds when the vertically placed filter cartridge is blow-cleaned. Dusts directly fall into the dust collector below and won’t cause interactive pollution.
Reverse blow cleaning
Rotary dust blowing device is inserted inside the filter cartridge and very close to the cartridge’s inner wall. When the solenoid valve opens, compressed air rush into two pipes drilled with nozzles, implementing rotary blowing to clean every part of the filter cartridge. Compared with externally placed blowing nozzles, rotary dust blowing nozzles’ blow force is even on every part of the cartridge, and have a thorough cleaning to avoid big noise and damage to the cartridge caused by instant huge blow impact of the externally placed blowing method.
Dusts fall directly into the dust collector below after treated by central fume extractor. Kaisen central fume extractor adopts pneumatic or mechanical lifting. Stop the machine to remove dusts regularly, open pneumatic control valve or wind the mechanical handle, dust collector will fall slowly to carry or pull it outside to dump the dusts. If the machine can’t stop, a flash board can be inserted on the dust collector, to avoid dust escape while removing dusts. To prevent dusts secondary pollution, Kaisen dust collector is complete with flame-retardant garage bag, to make dust removing easier.