|Voltage:||3*380 Or 415V 50 Hz||Air Flow:||1500 M³/h|
|Filter:||PTFE Membrane Material 1 Pc||Filtering Area:||10 ㎡|
|Cleaning Way:||Semi-automatically Cleaning||Size:||1221x800x1612mm|
welding fume dust collector,
welding fume extraction units
Wall mounting arc weld fume extractor system / dust collector/ smoke cleaner with one arm
1. The purifying principle of wall-mounted welding fume extractor is the same as mobile type. The fume
extractor is suitable for fixed welding area, welding room, training school or workshop where the floor
space is insufficient, and can be mounted on the wall or pillar.
2. Wall-mounted extractor is controlled by an external control box which can be installed in a suitable
location according to the needs.
3. Wall-mounted welding fume extractor can be connected to the flexible suction arm. In addition to the
common 2M, 3M, or 4M suction arms, 5M, 6M or 7M extension suction arms can also be configured by
installing the 3M steel cantilever below the extractor, and then it configures the flexible suction arm of the
required length again.
4. The fume comes from the processing will be sucked into the extractor through the hood, first the fume
passes the 1st layer spark intercept steel mesh which will separate and intercept the spark initially. And
the fume enters into second layer namely filter preventer plate to avoid residual sparks enter into main
filter layer directly through ramifying the fume. At last the fume enters the third layer namely the main
filter cartridge for ultimate purification.The filtration efficiency can reach 99.9%.
5. The filter elment of the welding fume extractor is made of imported PTFE membrane filter material of high
filtration precision, and the filtration precision reaches 0.1 μm. In accordance with the extractor work
intensity and the amount of dust, the usage life of the filter is different. The filter inside makes use of full
automatically rotating blowing (pulse nuzzle cleaning) system for cleaning ash while connecting the
compressed air source, it makes the surface of filter more clean and tidy. So the dust collector is always
keeping the constant air flow.
1. CE certification is approvable.
2. 140 units big project is the best certifying of performance.
3. Large air flow, semi-automatically cleaning, wall amounted type saves space of workshop.
4. Less need to adjust the exhaust arm due to exhaust hood design
5. Exellent housing and structure design makes sure the machine is durable.
1. High levels of smoke and dust
2. Non-stop operation
The vacuum pressure air flowing the blower generates enters the purifying chamber through the suction arm or pipe. The dust contained gas is purified in the purifying chamber through the separation of the filter cartridge. Through different ways of cleaning (manual cleaning or automatic cleaning) make the ash cake of accumulating in the surface of the filter fall into the fume drum. After cleaning, the clean air through the air duct is exhausted out by blower
|1||Fan type||centrifugal fan 2800Pa|
|2||Treatment of air flow||1500±100 m3/h|
|3||Motor power||1.5 kW|
|4||Power supply||3×380 or 415V/50Hz|
|5||Filtration area||10 m2|
|6||Number of cartridge filters||1 piece|
|7||Filter medium||PTFE coated filter element|
|9||Solenoid valve||1 piece|
|10||Compressed air||5～6 bar|
|11||Ash hopper volume||7 L|
|14||Dimensions(excluding suction arm)||1221(L)×800(W)×1612(H)mm|
Contact Person: Jason