Fiber Laser Fume Extraction and Filtration System Dust Collector 3kW Power 4000m3/H Air Flow
The fume comes from the processing will be sucked into the extractor through the hood, first the fume passes the 1st layer preventer plate which will ramify the fume to avoid residual sparks enter into filter layer directly. Finally, the fume enters the second layer of HEPA filter cartridge for ultimate purification, and HEPA' s filtration efficiency can reach 99.9%. As the filtering precision of the main filter cartridge reaches the indoor emission standard, the filtered clean air can be directly discharged indoor via the vent in the bottom of the extractor.
The laser fume extractor’s operation is controlled by PLC control system. All of operations control and information display are on the control panel with control button and display screen, the operation screen is humanization design and the operating is very convenient.
Our engineers can set the running program according to the requirement of different working conditions, for instance the automatically cleaning times after starting and stopping the equipment. Setting up the reverse blow cleaning’s technical parameters according to the on-site air environment, fume & dust characters and compressed air supplying.
The controlling system implements real time monitoring and analyzes on a number of important parameters of the equipment in operation, and show them on the display screen. It has automatically self-diagnosis function to show the equipment’s abnormal and error conditions in operation. These functions can make the equipment in good working condition and extend the usage life of the equipment.
During the fume extractor operates, harmful fumes enter the purification system through the suction pipe. The filtration material near the air inlet within the purification system is stainless steel mesh sintered with PTFE membrane which is a patented product of our company.
The filter elment of the welding fume extractor is made of imported PTFE membrane filter material of high filtration precision, and the filtration precision reaches 0.1 μm. In accordance with the extractor work intensity and the amount of dust, the usage life of the filter is different.The corresponding indicator on the control panel will light up to indicate different conditions and a power phase sequence indicator, phase absence and short-circuit protection are set inside.
It’s equipped with automatic shutdown mechanism when the temperature is too high (optional). On the control panel, it includes:
- Power switch
- Power indicating light
- PLC implementation of filter automatically cleaning
- Fan rotation direction monitor (Inside the control box)
Laser cutting fume extractor KSJ-3.0G
1. The air purifier applies to all kinds of soot purifications caused by welding, grinding, as well as recycling of rare metals, precious materials, etc
2. For the potential of fire and molten slag particles, three protective measures are used inside purifier, to make it a longer life, more secure and reliable.
3. Intelligent model using PLC automatic control makes operation easy, filter rotates with the use of full-automatic cleaning in all directions, so that there is a more thorough cleaning filter surface, always to guarantee a constant air volume absorption. Filter is made of imported microporous PTFE film ,and can filter out welding fume of 0.1μm filtering with high precision can meet GB indoor emission standards. And can filter out welding fume of 0.1μm
4. Power phase sequence instructions, short-circuit protection for lack of phase, with shutdown protection measures when too high temperature.
5. With large air volume, low noise and better capture effect. Suction hose uses the real anti-temperature, wear-resistant compounded materials, without crack and damage for sparks but longer life.
6. Photoelectric switch, efficient and energy-saving, with lighting fixtures cantilever cover (optional).
7. The plasma and laser cutting fume extractor averagely divides the cutting platform into partitions of equal width a dust collector for both fume absorption and dust holding is configured in each partition. The valve is set at the end of each partition, and is in linkage with the pneumatic tappet. When the cutting gun arrives any position, the corresponding valve automatically opens, and always ensures that ventilation is just implemented only in the cutting areas that generate fume. This system greatly reduces the amount of wind needed, thus saves the consumption of electric energy.