3Kw Industral Laser Cutting Dust Collector With Activer Carbon And Glass Fiber Filter
1. Integrated design of the fan motor and filter system, making the structure compact and smaller size.
2. The filter cartridge is one-time, stable performance, convenient replacement and large filter area.
3. The total filter area of 32㎡, 4 pcs glass fiber filters and 3 pcs active carbon filters, 8㎡/ glass fiber filter.
4. In addition, the pressure differential alarm indicator lamp and the power indicator lamp are also set up, making the whole operation simple and
1. CE and RoHS certification is available.
2. The large filtering area is supplied according to the laser cutting fume feature.
3. Application for laser cutting plastic plate glued and smell fume and dust disposal.
4. Large air flow, one time filter, maintaining easy, the inverter will adjust the air flow.
5. The product should solve the feasibility and convenience of the field use. Easy to install and operate, repair
and replace filter. Quick-installation filter is necessary to realize the innovation and breakthrough in
Sources of Fumes
Although laser machines themselves don’t produce fumes during operation, the material being processed usually does and it’s essential to have these fumes removed from the working area and either out of the building or into a self-contained fume filter.
We’re often asked about the differences between our standard extraction to atmosphere and the option for a fume filter system. Let’s take a closer look at the options available for dealing with the fumes emitted by cutting acrylic, one of the most common materials processed on a laser machine.
|Max air flow
||Fan and purifier
|Voltage & Ampere
||3x380V 50 Hz
|Fan negative pressure
|Number of filter
||Single filter area 8㎡
|Total filter area
|Active carbon filter
||switches, indicator and so on
||500 ±10 kgs
|Inlet and outlet diameter
||200 and 250 mm