High Efficiency Portable Mobile Welding Smoke Extractor with CE
1. Fume collector is configured with one suction arm. The bottom has two directional and two rotary
polyurethan casters with brake device for easy moving and stationing. It is suitable for the purification
of fume and dust generated in all kinds of welding, grinding and other places as well as for collecting
rare metal particles and precious materials.
2. Fume generated in working will be sucked into the purifier through the hood, first through the fire
resistance net, large particles and sparks produced in grinding is intercepted and separated; then
enter fume directing layer, i.e. deflector, to ramify the fume to avoid residual spark into the main filter
cartridge directly; at last the fume enter the third layer i.e. the main filter cartridge, for ultimate
purification, and it’s filtration efficiency reach 99.9%.
3. With large air volume, low noise and better capture effect. Suction hose uses the real anti-temperature,
wear-resistant compounded materials, without crack and damage to sparks. The filter element of the
welding fume extractor is produced using imported PTFE membrance filter material of high filtration
precision and can filter out welding fume of 0.1μm.
4. Suction arm can be rotated 360 °, and can flexibly and easily reach the position and angle of sucking
by pulling the handle of the hood and position by itself in the absence of external force. Depending on
needs, 2m, 3m or 4m flexible suction arm are available. Suction hose uses high temperature-resistant,
flame retardant and wear-resistant composite materials, and will not crack after burning through by
spark and has a longe usage life, the arm diameter is 160mm.
1. CE certification is approvable.
2. Plastic suction hood is able to adjust the air flow through the valve.
3. Small dimension, easy to move, high precision filtering medium, the cost is cheap.
4. Specically suiting for MMA, CO2 Gas shield welding, mediumamounts of wedling dust &smoke etc.
|1||Fan type||centrifugal fan|
|2||Treatment of air flow||1800±100 m3/h|
|4||Power supply||380V ~/50Hz|
|5||Filtration area||8 m2|
|6||Number of filter cartridges||1 piece|
|7||Filter medium||PTFE Membrane|
|10||Cleaning way||Changing filter|
|11||One suction arm||Ø160mm*3m|
|12||Weight (excluding suction arm)||120±5KG|
|13||Dimensions(excluding suction arm)||550×550×1165mm|