Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Source:||Electric||Suction Hose:||3 Pcs DN 44|
|Warranty:||2 Years||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support，Free Parts|
|Filter Cartridge:||2 PCS||Weight:||295 ±10kgs|
|Dimension(l*w*h):||700*700*1850 Mm||Compressed Air:||0.5~0.6MPa|
5.5KW Industrial automatically cleaning high vacuum dust collector With PLC
The work of the high-pressure fan generates a strong vacuum suction, forcing the flue gas to move to the smoke exhaust port and entering the extractor for purification. While the spark is intercepted by the metal mesh element of the filter, after that, the smoke is divergent and the uniform deflector is filtered by the filter element.At the same time, large particles fall into the dust collector under gravity, and small particles float in the vortex to cause water absorption It will filter the filter element. Small particles collect on the surface of the filter layer and fall into the dust collector under the action of gravity. The purified air enters the workshop through the exhaust vent.
The extractor can be connected to all kinds of magnetic sucker’s nozzle through the hose, or be connected to 2-3 pieces of high vacuum suction welding guns.
On the control panel, it includes:
- Power Switch
- Power indicating light
- PLC implementation of filter automatically cleaning
- Fan rotation direction monitor (Inside the control box)
1. It is suitable for the welding occassion of frequently changing.
2. Professional solving the robot welding fume issue with the special suction nozzule.
3. DN44 mm hose is available, it is easy to move and install in the process of using.
4. High efficiency vacuum pressure fan makes sure the usage life and suction force & air flow.
5. There is smart semi-automatically cleaning type with 1-3 pcs suction nozzules model for optional.
6. The power is available from 1.1kw to 20 Kw (1.1,1.5,2.2,3.3,3.4,5.5/7.5/9/11/13/20 Kw), it will
7. The structure of design is reasonable, the size is small and low noise with large suction force .
Package & Shipping
Contact Person: Eric